Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I have to say that ours was one of the best we have had in years. Most of my side of the family flew in for a big celebratory feast! I have officially overindulged, and feel ready for lots of long walks, and maybe even a juice cleanse. As I sit here typing right now, all I can think about is how I would like to take an extended break from ham, stuffing, broccoli casserole, and pretty much anything Thanksgiving food related.
Here, in no particular order, is the list of my favorite products in November:
1. Starbucks Red Holiday cups- Starbucks coffee is by no means my favorite coffee, in fact I never buy it to brew at home. When the red cups make an appearance though, I immediately get into the holiday spirit. It feels like such treat to drink my coffee from my red cup, while strolling around Target checking out all of the new holiday decor.
2. Chanel Glossimer in Daydream– Pink sparkly lip gloss, perfect for the holidays. It is still a sheer gloss, but delivers the right amount of color for that night out.
3. The Sparkling Lotus Birthday Candle– This is hands down the best birthday candle you will ever find. It lights up, spins, sparks, and sings happy birthday. Here are a few pics from N’s birthday celebration.
Everyone will be amazed by this impressive show!
4. Bobbi Brown ‘Cool Eyeshadow Palette’– This is a great everyday shadow palette. It includes your go to neutrals, and a little sparkle and glamour. I love the pinky shimmer color for sweeping over your lids, and the dark charcoal for a smokey-eye look. Each color is easy to wear, and great to blend together.
5. Rold Gold Peppermint Dipped Chocolate pretzels- Sweet Salty perfection, only found during the holidays. Try not to eat the whole bag.
6. Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub– A must have for the winter months. A tasty sugar scrub used for getting rid of your dry chapped skin. Your lipstick will apply much smoother after using this product.
7. Bobbi Brown Everything Mascara– A great go-to black mascara. Lengthens, separates, and stays on all day.
8. Trader Joes Chocolate croissants- These also come in almond and pumpkin flavor, as well as plain. Everyone will think you slaved in the kitchen for hours when you serve these. They are so easy to make for brunch. You literally take them out the night before, place on a cookie sheet, wake up the next morning, shake your head in disbelief at the amount they have risen, and bake. SO SO GOOD!
9. Mac Eyeshadow in Nylon– This is the best color to use when adding a white highlight to the inner corners of your eye. You will be amazed at how much this little trick will change the appearance of your eyes.
10. Mac Keepsakes – Gold’ Lip & Eye Bag– My mom surprised me with this gift the other night. I love surprises, and it was so sweet of her to think of me. She is such a wonderful mom, and I love that even though I am an adult, she always finds little (and big) ways to let me know she is thinking of me. This is an awesome gift set. It contains two nude lips colors that go great together, and a quad eyeshadow set. The shadows can be used dry, or wet, for a less glittery look. I LOVE the cute charcoal grey glitter clutch it comes in.
11. Philosophy Homemade Honey Buns Body Wash- I picked this up at Costco of all places. It was such an amazing deal, and smells so good you are tempted to taste it!
12. Disneys Big Hero 6- If you have children, you should definitely take them to see it. If you don’t, you should see it anyways. This is now one of my favorite children’s movies. It has such an amazing message about how we all have the power to take our lives in the direction that makes it most meaningful.
13. Trader Joes Pecan Praline Granola- I could eat this everyday, with Noosa yogurt and fruit.
14. Mac Capricious Lipstick– Mac has this great recycling program. Every time you turn in 6 used Mac products, you get to pick out a free lipstick. This is the color I chose. It is a great rosy plum color, perfect for a polished daytime look.
15. Patience Brewster Blue High Healed Shoe Ornament– Patience Brewster is my all time favorite ornament designer. My mom began the tradition of giving each person an ornament for our tree every Christmas. She started picking up the Patience Brewster pieces several years ago. Each one is intricate, and feels so special. This is the ornament I was gifted this year. 🙂
16. Mac Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm– This product is great for the winter months when you need a tinted moisturizer, and maybe even a little more coverage, It includes the primer, and an SPF of 30. It does not feel heavy on your skin, and a little bit goes a long way.
17. Josie Maran Lip and Cheek Argan Infinity Oil in Timeless Coral– A great tint for cheeks and lips. Gives your skin a pop of dewy, natural color.
18. Mac Prep + Prime Highlighter– During the winter months, my under eye circles tend to be worse. This is a great product for brightening up the area around the eye. Can be used with or without concealer.
19. Josie Maran Coconut Watercolor Eyeshadow in Playa Del Pink– This product blends easily, is highly pigmented, crease resistant, and has amazing staying power, a gorgeous shimmery color. This product, with mascara, and a little of the Josie Maran cheek tint, will give you that natural, not too made up look.
20. Cards Against Humanity- Last but definitely not least, a game unlike any game you have played before. My brother bought this for N for his birthday. We had a chance to play this weekend. It’s awkward, it’s despicable, and you will laugh like you have never laughed before. FYI this is a game not to be played when there are children present.
Hope you enjoy! Please let me know if you have any questions about these products. Have a great week!