It’s that time of year!! I LOVE when all of the holiday beauty gift sets begin to make their appearance. It’s a chance to finally try out that new brand or color. You get a ton of products for a fraction of the cost. They make great gifts or stocking stuffers, and are perfect for creating a fun, new and glamorous holiday look! I get giddy looking at all of the fabulous set at sephora!!! In my opinion they do the best job of putting together the most sought after products into gift sets. There are too many to post here, but I will share a few of my favorites:
1. Smashbox On The Rocks Eyeliner Set– Great everyday colors, easy to blend.
2. Philosophy Vanilla Brown Sugar Duo– Smells Amazing, will brighten up any of those winter blues!
3. Sephora Give Me More Lip Set– A 17 piece lip set!! What a great way to try out fun lip colors for the holidays!
4. Laura Mercier Hand Creme Sampler– Almond Coconut, Creme Brulee, Ambre Vanilla, and Fresh Fig. I have tried several of these hand creams in the past. They smell so yummy, good enough to eat!
5. Josie Maran Winter Dreams Argan Color Collection– Love Josie Maran, and all that her company stands for. These products are formulated without Parabens, Sulfates, and Phthalates. I especially love the dewy blush, and the shimmery, creamy eyeshadow!
6. Sephora Glitz and Glam Party Essentials– A set of lashes, a shimmery eye , and a fabulous nail color. This set is a steal! I love the cute bag that comes with as well!
7. Fresh Dare to bare Sugar Lip Ritual– This is an awesome set for combating those dry winter lips!
8. Josie Maran Winter Dreams Argan Skincare Set– I love that Josie Maran has released a great skin care set, and make-up set. Each of these are a great introduction to her line.
9. Bobbi Brown Deluxe Eye & Lip Palette– Bobbi Brown has great pigmented shadows, and timeless colors. This will be your go-to for year round wear.