Every year I look forward to unpacking all of our holiday decor. It usually begins a few weeks before Halloween, and ends right after Christmas. My mom has started the tradition of giving our family a new holiday themed character or ornament each year. We all look forward to these gifts, and love unpacking our new additions. This year’s Halloween friends came today! It’s the little things in life.
I am obsessing over all things olive colored, or military green. I have seen the color everywhere this season!! From tall boots to nail polish, you can’t go wrong with adding a little green into your life. At the moment I am wearing Essie’s Sew Psyched. I see myself wearing this smokey olive color a ton this fall!
Olive Madness!! Here a few items I would love to have in my wardrobe:
From the top left:
1. Ann Taylor Loft Roll Sleeve Utility Blouse– I want this blouse in every color!
2. Banana Republic Abstract Plaid Riviera Blouse– Great for work, or an evening out.
3. Banana Republic Lace Pullover-Perfect for the holidays, or for the days when you want to look a little more polished, while still feeling comfortable.
4. Nordstrom Street Level Reversible Tote– I have this tote in black. I use it everyday, and if it had been available in the Olive when I purchased the tote, I would have bought it!
5. Nordstrom Tina Envelope Clutch-Great basic clutch.
6. Nordstrom Converse Chuck Taylors– Chuck Taylors are great in every color!
7.Nordstrom Dolce Vita Buckle Boots– I have been eyeing these boots for awhile. I go back and forth between the Olive and the Charcoal. They are on sale now ladies!
P.S. Two new items I have come across this week that I am loving. If you love pumpkin flavors as much as I do, check out the Noosa brand pumpkin yogurt. I am totally addicted! Yes to Coconut Cooling Lip Oil is a must have in your lip balm collection. In fact everything in the Yes to Coconut product line, smells amazing!!