Nordstroms has been and continues to remain my favorite department store. They may not have the best deals, or offer a million sales, but they always live up to their customer service promise. Their returns policy ROCKS! Here is my most recent experience. The Tory Burch bag pictured in my “what’s in the bag” post is beginning to fall apart. I called the Nordstrom’s customer service number yesterday in hopes of finding out if there was a way to have my bag mended.
The solution from customer service was this, it is unacceptable for the bag to fall apart. Please head to your nearest Nordstrom store to exchange the bag for a new one.
Today I ran into our closest Nordstroms, where I continued to have amazing customer service. The store employee was so kind and helpful with helping me pick out a new bag. I happily left with a new Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag, and Tory Burch Sunglasses. AMAZING!!
There are so few stores that offer this level of service. It made my day to see that there are still businesses out there being run this way. In the spirit of Nordstroms, I want to tell you about all of the fun, fabulous, favorites on my wish list.
Most will never make it home to my closet, but a girl can admire from a distance!
1. Alexander McQueen Jeweled Clutch, someday………….
2. Alexander McQueen Skull Print woven scarf, this would look amazing with almost anything!
3. Emperia Backpack, I love the idea of carrying a small backpack. Having both hands free can be such a blessing at this point in my life. I seem to always be holding someone else’s soccer ball, backpack, etc.
4. Dolce Vita Suede Bootie, perfect with jeans of any kind, or a skirt or dress if you are a bit more daring.
5. New MAC Eyeshadow Palette in ‘An Amorous Adventure’. Love the nude shimmer, plum, sea foam, and charcoal grey color combo.
6. MAC Pro lipstick in Violetta. I own this, and love the pop of color!
7. Sam Edelman Darwin Boot, great fall boot. Reminds me a little of the Nirvana days. That may be aging me a bit too much.
8. Zella ‘move’ pants. Who wouldn’t want these pants? I could see living in them as often as possible.
All of the fall fashions, beauty products, home decor, and pumpkin everything have begun to make their appearance! I LOVE this time of year! Fall scented candles, Halloween decorations, pumpkin lattes, football (which makes N happy), soccer, Apple picking, pumpkin patches, I could go on and on. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!